Friday, October 9, 2009

Christmas Bucket

I know these Pillow Box buckets are all over the place right now, but that's because they're so cute! It's a lot bigger than I thought it would be too when I made it. You need 6 pillow box's from the big shot for them. And it goes really fast once you have those. Mine is super simple. I didn't do a lot of decorating on the sides. How cute would this be full of Christmas goodies, or you put some hot cocoa and some marshmallows in it. The possibilities are endless. You can use this for any Holiday too. I've seen the in Orange cardstock with jack-o-lanterns faces on them. So Cute. Anyway I just wanted to share mine with you, sometimes you see a tutorial and you just have to try it!




The next picture isn't so great but I sprayed all my DSP with the Shimmer Paint (of course) and this picture, while not great kind of shows the sparkle to it.
Supplies:
Cardstock: Real Red, Christmas Cocoa DSP
Accessories: Frost White Shimmer Paint, Sticky Strip, Big Shot, Pillow Box Die, Silver Brads, Real Red Ribbon
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

No comments: