Thursday, October 22, 2009

Lovely as a....branch?

I have a quick post today. I'm getting ready for a workshop tonight. Can't wait, I know it will be a blast!

I have a twist on how to use the pine tree from Lovely as a Tree. Use it as a branch to hang an ornament for a Christmas card. How cleaver right!? As much as I would love to take credit for this idea, the original idea did not come from me. I saw it on Karen Titus, my third level upline's blog.

I love the embossing folder in the back too! Isn't the big shot great, there's just sooooo much you can do with it! The rest of the idea for this card came from Heather Summers blog, a while ago. I kind of copied one of her cards. Well at least the background of it. I just love the folder and I love how she left a border on the bottom to stamp a greeting.

I gotta go finish getting ready for my workshop!
Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Four The Holidays, Tree Trimmings, Lovely as a Tree
Cardstock: Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla
Ink: Always Artichoke, Bravo Burgundy
Accessories: Petals a Plenty Impressions Folder, Dimensionals
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

No comments: