Saturday, October 17, 2009

Snow Buddy

We made it to the weekend! Now we have time to rest and relax. Well maybe... I hope you can fit in some stamping this weekend. I'm going to make today's post quick so that I can get to my stamping :)
Today's card I'm using the level 2 hostess set from the mini catalog, Snow Buddies. It's so cute. those little snowmen just make me smile. I've had if for a while, but I don't think I've made a card with it, I know that I've played with it but I don't know if there was ever a finished product from my playing. Well anyway. I think this card is just so cute. And it's pretty easy and fast to do.

I did use my shimmer spray on the card, to give it the illusion of a winter wonderland. I meant to stamp my snowflakes before assembling my card but forgot so I added them after assembling. Which is one some of them look a little funny. It's a little trickier to stamp when you working around images and dimensionals. Oh well, unless you really look closely you can't see my mistake so I'm ok with it.
Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Snow Buddies, Warm Words
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede, White, Thoroughly Modern DSP
Ink: Staz on pad, Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black marker
Accessories: Shimmer Spray, Soft Suede Ribbon, Linen Thread, dimensionals
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

No comments: