Friday, October 23, 2009

Sparkly Reindeer

What a great time I had at my workshop last night. I love doing workshops and they're always so much fun. I hope that Cyndi and her friends had a great time last night too. This card is one of the make and takes from last night. I know I say it over and over and OVER but I LOVE the shimmer paint spray and I'm telling everyone about it. The whole card is sprayed with the shimmer spray!

Isn't that reindeer cute. I think this set is quick becoming one of my favorite Christmas sets!
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Sparkly and Bright
Cardstock: Kraft, Bermuda Bay, Vanilla
Ink: Chocolate Chip and Bermuda Bay pads and Ruby Red Marker
Accessories: Two Tags die, Big Shot, Scallop circle and 1 3/8 circle punches, dimensionals, Shimmer spray
Another quick post, I have my Christmas Card Stamp a Stack tomorrow and I'm just finishing up some last minute details!
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

No comments: