Saturday, October 24, 2009

Totally quick with Totally Tool

What an adventure we had yesterday. Dan calls me from work at 8:30 saying "Go outside and check your back tire, it's looks low" So I go outside, sure enough the tire that my Dad just filled up on Wednesday because it looked low was low again. UGGGHH, that means one thing, there's a leak. Could there have been a worse day to get a flat tire, well is there ever a good day to get a flat tire? So we had to get the tire fixed before the afternoon, when I needed to head out to my bunco party. I also needed to unpack from my workshop on Thursday night and re-pack for my stamp a stack today, make a couple more favor boxes for the bunco party, oh and bake a couple of apple pies for a bake sale at Logan's preschool. So I called my Dad fortunately he had the day off and helped me with the tire. Unpacked, repacked and baked, made 2 more boxes and still somehow found time to stamp. When I say found time to stamp, this card came together in just minutes since that's all that was left. But I wanted to make a 'Thank You' card for my Dad for helping.

It's actually pretty cute for coming together so quickly.
Well I gotta go, I am looking forward to my stamp a stack. Now that my car is fixed the pies are baked it'll be a good day!
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Totally Tool
Cardstock: Not Quite Navy, Creamy Caramel, Basic Black, Very Vanilla and Brushed Silver
Ink: Staz On, Going Gray, White
Accessories: Sponge, Vanilla Jumbo Brad, Dimensionals
Make sure to check next week, I have an entire week of Halloween posts so that will be really fun!
Thanks for looking, have a good weekend, see you Monday!

No comments: