Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tutorial Tuesday-Halloween Treat

I have a super quick but OH SO CUTE tutorial for you today. I saw this, but a Christmas version on the SU demonstrator website. It was so cute and it uses my current favorite die, The Two Tags die so I just had to make it and it so adorable I hope you enjoy it too.

To make this you'll need 2 of the rectangle tags from the die, some ribbon, some yummy treats for inside.

To start glue the bottoms of the tags together at the score lines. So you should have the rounded part for the ribbon at both ends

Decorate the front of one of the tags, however you choose.



Attach your treats inside, I have candy corn in a cello bag, but you could also put mini candy bars in them too. Put the ribbon through both holes of the tag on each side and you're done. Quick, cute and EASY!



Isn't it great. Kids could make these too, what cute class gifts!
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!!

No comments: