Thursday, November 26, 2009

Give Thanks

Happy Thanksgiving!!! I had a really hard time coming up with a Thanksgiving card this year. I'm not sure why. I think I'm in such a Christmas mode that other holidays just aren't coming easily right now. But I am pleased with this card. I used my punches to make a holiday scene. Their arms do not look that big in real life. I had to giggle when the card loaded on my post because it looks like they're wearing oven mitts instead of holding their hands to pray. But trust me the actual card doesn't look like oven mitts.



I think it's really cute and the turkey was so easy to do! It's a wide oval punch with small oval legs and the bones are the horizontal slot punch.
So remember to give thanks today! And for those going shopping tomorrow, make sure you get to bed early-if you're going to bed at all!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Holiday Best
Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Old Olive, Vanilla, Close to Cocoa, Cameo Coral, Blush Blossom, Basic Gray, Creamy Caramel, Night of Navy, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel, Blush Blossom, Night of Navy pad and marker, Cameo Coral, Old Olive marker
Accessories: Wide Ova, 1 3/8 Circle, Horizontal Slot, Small Oval, and Tag Punches, sponges, silver brads, Old Olive ribbon, crop a dial, dimensionals
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!!

No comments: