Thursday, November 5, 2009

Greetings Penguin

Yesterday I showed you the swaps from the meeting, but I forgot to show you the swap I made! I love this card. It came out sooooo much cuter then I thought it would and I'm so pleased with it. The penguin is made from punches and I got the idea for it from Heather Summers. It was from one of her punch classes and I can't remember which one at the moment. But she's amazing. Anyway I added the hat and scarf, because he looked cold in his snow drift :)



The inside says Season's Greetings from the stamp set Four the Holidays!

I had such a good time making this guy, and I'm glad I made a few extras so that I could keep one!
Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Patterned Pines, Four the Holidays
Cardstock: Brocade Blue, Night of Navy, Whisper White, Only Orange, Basic Black, Bashful Blue, Orchid Opulence, Cottage Wall DSP
Ink: Versa Mark, Night of Navy
Accessories: 1 3/4, 1 1/4, 1, 1/2 and 1/4 inch circle punches, Word Window Punch, Heart to Heart Punch, Large Heart Punch, Large Oval Punch, Clear Embossing Powder, Dimensionals
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

No comments: