Thursday, November 19, 2009

My Swap

Our monthly demonstrator meeting is tonight. We're having it a week early since next week is Thanksgiving. Can you believe it's already Thanksgiving! Time to start counting down the days until Christmas.

Our card swap theme this month was punches. Perfect. I was thrilled with it, I've been thinking and thinking for weeks about what to make and then when it came down to do it I just couldn't make up my mind. So I let Logan decide. He liked the turtle so I went with the turtle. The original idea for the turtle came from Heather Summers (again, I know but she is the punch queen and I love all her work!!!) He's super cute just walking along. That striped ribbon is so nice too. I've been hording it for a while it's so pretty!



While I was making my turtles I had punch supplies for Logan to make one too. I handed him a 2 way glue pen and let him make the turtle how he wanted too. I think it's cute. He did a good job and even drew a smile on.
I'll have the swaps I get back this weekend to show you.
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!!!

No comments: