Monday, November 9, 2009

Projects from Logan

I have not one but 2 projects to show you from Logan! He's been a busy stamper this past week and he's getting so creative--without prompting from me. So I thought I would show some of his projects today.

This first project was 100% his creation. I had a lot of leftover stars that I had punched out for another project. Logan asked if he could have them and I said
'Ok but what are you going to do with them' to which he said
'make a Christmas Tree'
I was shocked and amazed so I stopped what I was working on and helped him put glue on all the pieces then watched as he carefully glued the stars together. Isn't it adorable?!



The tree itself sat on my desk for a day or two when Logan found it again and asked if he could make a 'flower box' for it. A flower box?? What on earth was he talking about. So I asked him
'what do you mean?' he walked over to the big shot, grabbed my petals a plenty embossing folder and said
'a box with this'
Well I explained to him that we had to cut out a box first them emboss it. So we used the little box from the Bitty Box and Envelope die and then ran it through the embossing folder. So I helped assemble the box and he stuck his tree on it and now we'll save it until Christmas and choose someone special to give it to.

Here's the bottom of the box, you can see the flower much better from this angle.
The next couple cards and super simple Thank You cards, that Logan made (with my help), for some friends who gave him TONS of Halloween treats! The note cards are the Fresh Cut note cards with the 5 petal flower punched and layered inside.
Logan did all the sponging on them and with the exception of punching the 5 petal flower, and putting the brad in he did the whole card.



What a super talented little guy I have!
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

No comments: