Monday, November 23, 2009

The Stork Has Arrived

Before I get to today's post I wanted to let you know of Stampin' Up! Holiday Extravagana Sale. Head over to my Stampin Up! Demonstrator website and check out all the fantastic deals that are only available this week! You have until November 30th to take advantage of the sale. Make sure to check today for specials today only!

I've showed you a lot of punched cards the past couple of days but I think this one may be the cutest one of all! I made these about a month ago and I've been holding on to them for a while. I made them knowing I would be mailing one of them to another SU demonstrator who had a baby a couple weeks ago. But since I didn't know what she was having I just made one of each. That way I could mail the correct one and keep one for me (since they're so cute).


The storks are sponged in Basic Gray ink to give it more depth.
Here's the little girl bundle.


And the little boy bundle.
Aren't they just the cutest!
Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Warm Words, En Francais Background, Always
Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, Blush Blossom, Certainly Celery, Old Olive, White, Pumpkin Pie
Ink: Versa Mark, Blush Blossom, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, Basic Gray
Accessories: Clear EP, Dimensionals, 2 way glue pen
Punches: 1 /4 inch circle, 1 1/4 inch circle, Scallop Oval, Small Oval, 1/2 inch circle, 5 petal flower, Word Window, Boho Blossom
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow for Tutorial Tuesday!

2 comments:

Linda Tarolli said...

Your storks are absolutely adorable. TFS

Heather Summers said...

My card is ADORABLE!!! I'm sorry I didn't check my mailbox sooner! You are far too sweet to think of me and I LOVE the card, thank you! It's in Cole's treasure box!!! Take care!!!