Monday, December 7, 2009

Serene and Sparkly

It's day 7 of the 12 days of Christmas! I'll have Logan's first Monday of the month card challenge next Monday. He made 2 adorable cards, I can't wait to show you!

I loved the sparkling dasher from last week so much that I wanted to make another glittery card and again I'm using non traditional colors. I used the Serene Snowflake set and stamped and embossed the heat and stick powder, then put some glitter on it!! It's just so fabulous and I LOVE glitter!!



This card could easily be mass produced it goes so fast!

Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Serene Snowflake, Four the Holidays
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, White, Blush Blossom
Ink: Melon Mambo, Versamark
Accessories: Fine Cosmo Glitter, Heat and Stick Powder, Designer Brads, heat tool, Dimensionals, Melon Mambo ribbon

Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow for Tutorial Tuesday and day 8!!

1 comment:

Kaliny said...

Adorei seus trabalhos, são lindos. Parabéns!