Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Serve the Lord

I'm really excited to show you today's project. I love how this came out. It's very simple and elegant and I just love it!! I used a 'floating frame' that I got at a craft store. I love these frames, since it's just two pieces of glass and there's no 'back' they work fantastic for our decor elements. If you haven't had a chance to try the decor elements, I really recommend them. They're amazing, once you try them your hooked!!

This project was almost ruined before it was even done. Let me tell you the story of what happened. I had everything out ready for the decor element to be put on the frame and gently placed the decor element onto (after taking off the grid paper so it was sticky) I didn't think it was even touching the glass but next thing I knew it was stuck! Ahh, I didn't really position it. It just stuck instantly to the glass! So that's where it was going to be forever! Thankfully it went on pretty straight and wasn't ruined.

The words kind of over lap the paper a little but I think once it's on the wall it will look great!

Supplies:
Serve the Lord Decor Element, small chocolate chip
Striped Chocolate Chip ribbon
Frame
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!!

No comments: