Friday, January 15, 2010

Birthday Butterflies

I've been playing with my butterfly embosslit again! This card came together from scraps of other cards and I'm so pleased with it. This card came together in just minutes too. I guess if I had a stash of birthday cards ready to go I wouldn't have to always make projects at the last minute. But what fun is that!? This is for my niece's birthday this month. I decided to go very girly with lots of pink and butterflies. I think it's just adorable and I hope she likes it.


The greeting is from the SAB set Vintage Labels. I stamped the label in Close to Cocoa then stamped the greeting on top of the label instead of inside the label for a different look. I like it. I think with the torn edges and the Vintage Labels set it looks very classy.

Look at the texture on the butterflies, isn't it great and did you see all the polka dots in the back. That's from the new embossing folder in the mini. LOVE IT! I think all my cards will have polka dots now :)
Well I have bunco tonight at my house, so I'm going to go get ready. There's a house to clean and dinner to cook.
Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Vintage Labels
Cardstock: Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Close to Cocoa, Regal Rose, White
Ink: Rose Red, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Big Shot, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Perfect Polka Dots Impressions Folder, Dimensionals
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!


No comments: