Sunday, January 31, 2010

Glittery heart

YAY!! Welcome to a special Sunday post!! If you're a follower of my blog you know that I update everyday except for Sunday, but this was too cute to wait until later in the week. So I had to show it to you today!! I love this little heart pouch so much!!

I used the Sale A Bration DSP-Good Neighbor. I love the colors in it!! I ran one sheet through the big shot with the petal card die. Fold over 3 sides and you have the perfect pouch for some candy!! And of course I put Ghirardelli in mine! So yummy!
For the heart. I punched a heart from some Melon Mambo cardstock. Covered it with Tombow glue and poured the chunky glitter on it. If you have the sticky sheets you could use one of those too. I didn't have those, but the tombow glue works great. After you pour the chunky glitter on shake off any excess and then pour dazzling diamonds on it. The dazzling diamonds glitter just makes it's way to the tiny spaces between all the chunky glitter. And it adds extra sparkle! You could also use heat and stick powder to do this.

Here's my Chocolate, I just used some more of the Good Neighbor DSP and wrapped it around the chocolate. Super cute, quick and easy!
I'm having the most fun with our Sale-a-Bration products this year. There is still plenty of time to Sale-a-Brate with me!!! I have so much more to share so call me and book a workshop so I can show you and your friends more amazing SAB products!!
Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Picture This
Carstock: White, Melon Mambo, Good Neighbor DSP
Ink: Chocolate Chip marker
Accessories: Chunky Glitter, Dazzling Diamonds, Tombow multi glue, Full Heart Punch, Big Shot, Heart embosslit die, Window sheets, Melon Mambo ribbon, dimensionals
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!!!

No comments: