Monday, January 11, 2010

I {heart} Heart Cups!

Special Monday Bonus Post!

I had to share these, they're too cute not to! I'm so happy to have these sweet heart cups! Oh my goodness they're tooooo cute!! I love them! I made 12 of these heart pops for my bunco friends. They're coming over on Friday to play bunco. I'm hosting this month and I have lots of fun ideas floating in my head for fun things to make. I'm sure I won't get them all done but I got the party favors done and I love them! These would be so pretty for a bridal shower or Valentines class gifts, teacher gifts, neighbor gift, co worker gifts, should I go on? I'm sure you can sense my excitement over these.
I used the En Francais background stamp and then stamp the heart from the new Sweetheart set (coordinates with the cups by the way!). Use the large heart punch to punch the center out and viola, instant heart pop! The Valentines M & M's match perfectly too, isn't that great!
Aren't they just the cutest thing ever! I can't wait to use my heart cups more!
Supplies:
Stamp Sets: En Francais, Sweetheart
Cardstock: Rose Red 3x3, Regal Rose 2 5/8x 2 5/8, White 2 1/2 x 2 1 /2
Ink: Regal Rose, Rose Red
Accessories: Large Heart Punch, Heart Cups, Dimensionals, Crystal Effects, M&M's, Lollipop sticks
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Too very cute!! You did a great job!!! I would love to get this wonderful surprise!!
msperry1008@yahoo.com

Selene Kempton said...

Simply gorgeous!! Love em!!!!

Debi said...

These are so cute!! Would make a perfect gift for all the teachers at our school for Valentine's day.