Saturday, January 2, 2010

Love Birds

Is today Saturday? With all the holiday's and no school for Logan I'm so confused and don't know what day of the week we're on. Does that happen to you? But school starts again next week so I think we should be able to get back on track then.
I think I'm finally getting the hang of the corner and border punches working together in harmony. When I first used them, I has such trouble with them. They just weren't doing what I wanted them to do. But I think I finally got it. I'm going to practice a little more and hopefully I can do a tutorial on them soon!
This card is super cute though. I love those birds. And would you believe it's a new SU punch from the mini. I know how super cute are they! Everything, and I do mean everything is sponged in white craft ink.


Once you get the hang of the corner and border punch they're really adorable together!

And who wouldn't love those sweet birds!
Supplies:
Cardstock: Close to Cocoa, Ballet Blue, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo
Ink: Crushed Curry Marker, White Craft Pad
Accessories: Big Shot, Gogo Boots Alphabet sizzlets, 2 step bird punch, sponges, dimensionals, Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon, Scallop Trim corner and border punches, Heart to Heart punch
Thanks for looking, see you Monday!!

No comments: