Monday, February 15, 2010

Loving Kraft

I hope you had a great weekend. We're already more than half way through February, can you believe it!?
I had a workshop on Saturday night with Heather and her friends and I had a great time! Heather also earned lots of FREE stuff from hosting. There is still plenty of time to book that SAB workshop! Contact me to set it up today!!
Today's card is simple and elegant and the card I gave to Dan on Valentine's Day. We spent the day at home doing laundry and playing with Logan. Not the most exciting way to spend Valentine's Day but since we don't go all out celebrating it anyway, I think exchanging cards is the most we do, laundry at home seemed fitting. Anyway back to the card.

I used the I {Heart} Hearts set and some Bella Bleu DSP. I love Kraft cardstock. It is quickly becoming my favorite go to cardstock. The rest of it is pretty self explanatory, I won't go into huge detail on it.
I will have a tutorial for you tomorrow. I know I didn't have one last week but I will tomorrow, so make sure to check back.
Supplies:
Stamp Sets: I {Heart} Hearts, Three Little Words
Cardstock: Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Not Quite Navy
Ink: Not Quite Navy
Accessories: Linen Thread, Glue Dots, Button Latte, Small Heart Punch, Word Window Punch, Dimensionals
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!!

No comments: