Saturday, February 13, 2010

Simple Flower

Don't you just love the Olympics? I was watching the opening ceremonies last night and I love the Olympics. I like the summer ones better but I like watching the winter ones too, it's probably the only time that you'll see me watching skiing and snowboarding and speed skating and all those other winter sports that I don't know about or just forget about except every 4 years. I think Vancouver is beautiful and to my Canadian friends I would love to visit Canada, the whole country is so pretty. Someday--perhaps in the summer though :)

Today card is simple but quick and easy. This is one of the make and take's we'll be making tonight at Heather's workshop.

This card showcases so many new products in the mini and in the SAB catalog too. And I've said it before but I love those colors. These colors are perhaps one of my all time favorite color combinations.
The card is pretty self explanatory so I won't go into too many details on it. I did the faux suede again on the flower. I just love that technique! I'm going to go finish getting ready for the workshop and perhaps sneak in some Olympic TV time. I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day!!!
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Whimsical Words (SAB)
Cardstock: Rose Red, Old Olive, Pretty in Pink
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: XL Flower, Big Shot, Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Scallop Trim Border Punch (SAB), Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon, Dimensionals, Sweet Pea Felt
Thanks for looking, see you Monday!!!

No comments: