Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Father's Day Fun

I really like this Father's Day card. It's fun and has bright colors, it just makes you smile. Plus I got to try a new tool on it. It's not really new, I got it in February or March, when I was too sick to use it. Then for the past few weeks it's just been sitting there and so I finally decided I would try it on this card and I LOVE IT!! Oh my goodness why I have never used this tool before?! Are you interested now to know what I'm talking about. I'm talking about the Color Spritzer Tool. It's soooo cool!!

I did use a bunch of retired stuff on this card. The Sweet Pea DSP and the Chocolate Chip Epoxy Brads but I still love it! It's simple cute and fun! And look how cool the color spritzer tool is!

It does take a little practice to use. This was not my first time using it. I have plenty of scrap paper that doesn't look as cool as this card. But once you get used to it and get the hang of it it's really the coolest thing EVER! I can't wait to use it more! You'll be seeing lots more of it soon I'm sure.
Yesterday, I got a lot accomplished. I'm almost done getting ready for our over night swap this Friday and I went through 2 boxes of baby clothes. I can't go through any more boxes of baby clothes though, the other 4 boxes are in the garage in Rubbermaid bins and they're too big for me to lift, so I need Dan to bring them into the house for me. But I'm not sure where we'll put them. We keep putting baby stuff in the baby's room but we're not moving anything out of the baby's room yet so it's getting very crowded. We have so much we're getting rid of, we need another room to store all the stuff we're getting rid of. I started to go through the baby's closet yesterday and I forgot that my wedding dress is stored there. Where am I going to keep that now?! Anyway LOTS of reorganizing going on here. I'm going to try to stamp today but now that I'm motivated to get that room cleaned up I'm really focusing on that. Though I can't move most of the stuff by myself so there's really not much I can do :( I've been on a roll lately of posting somewhat regularly and I hate to stop that so maybe I will take the time and stamp :)
Supplies:
Stamp Set: All Holidays
Cardstock: Old Olive, So Saffron, White, Sweet Pea DSP
Ink: Markers: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing folder, Chocolate Chip Epoxy Brads, Chocolate Chip ribbon, Dimensionals, Color Spritzer Tool
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!

No comments: