Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Meeting Highlights

Well the color renovation in my room is continuing. I'm actually really surprised that I have the energy and feel well enough to do all this! Yesterday I went through my ink pads and markers, and well, you can just see the devastation. Fortunately it won't be like that for long. Before I know it, it will be filled once again with ink pads!

Yesterday demonstrators also got a sneak peak at some stamp sets and hostess sets in the new catalog and I have to say that OH MY GOODNESS!!! The hostess sets are so great!! I can't wait to get them!!! I can't say much else but I think this will be an AWESOME catalog!!!

I also reorganized my stamp cabinet yesterday, pulled the retiring ones out and finally put away the new ones :) And I'm happy to say that there is plenty of room for more :) YAY!!! Today I'm going to try to tackle my closet in my stamp room. It's where I keep lots of accessories, brads, eyelets, all my extra adhesives, wheels, brayers, crimpers, embossing powders etc. Plus all my business supplies. We have a spare room in our house that for the last 2 years has been used as a storage room. Well some of that stuff has to move out of that room into my stamp closet to make room for the baby's stuff. I have lots of room in the stamp closet but it means reorganizing it to make the room. That's my goal for today. Hopefully I'll be up to it :)

I realized yesterday that I haven't shown you the swaps and make and takes from our meeting last week. We had a great swap, ribbon was the theme. I really like them, hope you do too!!

This was one of our make and takes. That is one of the hostess sets in the current mini, I think I 'need' it now :)

This was our other make and take, I'm really going to miss that DSP!


Here are the swaps, this one was Mindy's I think...Mindy if I'm wrong please let me know. Mindy also brought the cutest gift card holder that she made to show us and as soon as I get the dimensions of it from her I'll make one and show it to you. It was SO ADORABLE!!!!



Amber did this one. Alot of us used Melon Mambo on our cards--another theme perhaps?



Karen did this one. She's always amazing me with her projects!!!



This was Corrina's, I'm so glad Rich Razzleberry will be continuing as a core color. I didn't like it at first but it sure has grown on me and now I LOVE it!




Kay did this one, so pretty with the ribbon leaves. I keep thinking I need that set. Maybe I should just buckle down and get it :)


Thanks for looking, see you soon!!

No comments: