Sunday, June 27, 2010

Projects From the Swap!!

All of the projects from the over night swap were so great! I was so pleased with them. Everyone did a great job. Here's what we spent all night (literally) doing! Some of the pictures aren't great. I took them in the kitchen when I got home yesterday and sleep deprived AND my camera battery was dying so I was in a hurry. So sorry for some of the bad pictures :)



Michelle had us make this adorable baby book. It did take a while to cut all the letters but was worth it in the end. Here's the rest of the book.

All the pages had spots for photos and special memories.


Great job Michelle, I'll be putting this to use in just a few months!



I love this board Pam had us make. It's so pretty and I just need to find some spare space on my wall :)


This project was amazing! This one was done by Michelle (we have 2 Michelle's). The little containers are for seeds and there's a pencil and markers to mark what you've planted. But I think I'm going to try to find more space on my wall and use the little containers for eyelets and brads and stuff like that. I'm really excited to use this!


This one was Karen's. At first you think, beautiful box but then inside.....

...are little paper chocolates! Aren't they adorable!!! I love this project, especially the truffle!



This one is Kim's, it's a card holder, here's the cards...
...I love that DSP and it's in the mini right now!!! Aren't these cards beautiful!! And here's the outside of the box...
....LOVE IT!!!



Vanessa's project wowed all of us. We made a mini scrapbook page then stuck it between two pieces of glass and made little coasters or whatever you want to do with them. She gave us supplies to do 2 so this is one and I'm saving the other supplies to make one for Dan with the new baby to take to work. This picture is some of our group at convention last year!


For Angela's project we made these awesome bracelets. I love mine!!! I can't wait to wear it. Great idea Angela!!!



We made these awesome boxes for Amber's project. They're so cute and I'm really bummed I didn't get a better picture of it. The box is a great size box for storing your clear blocks for your stamps or ribbon or anything. The bird is one of our decor elements and it's so pretty!




For Corrina's project we made these jars with bath salts in them. Logan wants me to put it in his bathroom but I'm not sure that will happen I think it will live in my bathroom! The DSP is some of the new DSP that will be in the new catalog! This was such a fun project and great shower gift!!



Last but certainly not least was Kay's project. We made kleenex box covers and a candle holder. They're so pretty and they were really easy to make who would have thought! You can also catch a glimpse of my silly cat trying to see what I'm doing in the right corner. I think she smelled the bath salts and wanted a better look at them.
So that was how I spent most of my weekend. That and sleeping most of the day on Saturday. Sunday we went to see Toy Story 3 as a family. Really cute movie, you should defiantly see it, if you haven't already!
I'll be back later this week with some more projects!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!

No comments: