Thursday, June 3, 2010

Pumpkin Pie and Glitter

My super productive week continues, though I think it's time for me to take a break and slow down. I'm doing too much and it's starting to catch up to me. I did get my closet cleaned out and boy I should have done it sooner. There were things in there that have been long retired and stuff I just needed to clear out. But now everything is clean and organized, at least for a few days, until my new order comes with my CATALOG!!! I'm still waiting for it though :( I can't wait to see the new catalog!!!

Today's card is similar to the card I did for my swap last week at the meeting. My sister's birthday is coming up and I made this card for her. She should have received it by now otherwise she can act surprised if she sees it here first.

I did the same thing I did with my swap, I used the star punch, punched out the image and then put scraps of ribbon behind it.
This one I jazzed up a little more with some glitter. I just love glitter! I'm so glad that Pumpkin Pie and So Saffron are continuing to the next catalog. I think it's my favorite orange and defiantly my favorite yellow to use in any project.
Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Upsy Daisy
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, White, Sweet Pea DSP (retired)
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron
Accessories: Wheel builders, Star Punch, dimensionals, Chunky Glitter, Tombow Glue, Scraps of Pumpkin Pie and White ribbon
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: