Saturday, July 3, 2010

Razzleberry Flowers

I hope you're have a great holiday weekend. It's a quiet 4th of July weekend here. We don't have much planned. Tomorrow we'll go to my parents house. I'm doing a small stamp a stack with my Mom, sister and friend. We'll do the normal 4th of July BBQ for dinner and then fireworks. Since Dan has Monday off we're dedicating that day to going through Logan's toys and books and getting rid of some!! The books will just be passed to the baby's room but Logan has far to many toys and with his birthday right around the corner we're going to clean out a bunch! Plus we're going to try to tackle some more cleaning of the baby's room. I'm officially 6 months now, almost to the end of my second trimester. I been so tired lately I haven't had much time to stamp! I know horrible huh? And with stamp camp a week away I don't think I'll be scheduling any naps any time soon :)

Today's card is really pretty. When Rich Razzleberry came out last year I just hated it. Swore I'd never use it and wished they had chosen a different color. Well after using it one or two times I was hooked and I still am. It's one of my favorite colors and I'm so glad it didn't retire!

This is another simple card, but super pretty. The stamp set is a new one in the catalog called Awash With Flowers. It's a 2 step stamp set, which means it has a line image and bold image that coordinate with each other. I stamped the image in staz on then the bold images with Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry. I sponged around the white piece in Old Olive and don't ask me how all those little specs of ink ended up everywhere. I honestly don't know how I did that. I laid the cardstock down after sponging to grab something and I looked at it and there were all the little specs. At first I was a little upset, I thought I had ruined the card, then I started looking at it and realized that it looked kind of cool so I kept it. Still don't know how it happened though :)

Isn't it so pretty. I just love this set!! I can't wait to use it more!!

Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Awash With Flowers, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock: White, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive
Ink: Staz On, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive
Accessories: Silver Brads, Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Folder, Dimensionals, Word Window Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch, sponges

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: