Saturday, August 28, 2010

Meeting Highlights!

It was another great meeting last night. I'm so blessed to be able to do what I love and spend time with people who love it too!! Somehow though, I've caught a cold complete with sore throat and coughing! So because I need to go rest and try to get rid of this thing this will be a quick post. We'll jump right into the meeting highlights.

We'll start with the make and takes:

This is super pretty. I love the colors!! We used a new stamp set from the mini (can't remember the name right now). We did the baby wipe technique and stamped them on glossy. It's looks awesome doesn't it!!



This was our other make and take. Pretty and simple. LOVE it!!


Now for the swaps!

This was Mindy's. I love the colors. She said she had a hard time gluing all the letters on them because she was having a little bit of help from her 1 year old! Too cute!


This one is Carmelita's. I love the torn edge and the scallop border!



This one is Corrina's. I love this stamp set and don't use it nearly as often as I should!


This one was Michelle's. I'm not really a fan of Poppy Parade but that adorable DSP may just make me a fan!



This was one of Amber's. That's new DSP in the mini, it has glitter on it. LOVE it!!



This is Amber's second one. Isn't it great!!? AND it was designed and thought up by her 13 year old daughter! Great Job!!! I love it!!



This was Joanna's first one. I love the DSP in the back. It's the DSP that you can make any color you need, the words and design resists the ink. I really need to use mine more!!



This is Joanna's second one. I SOOOOO NEED that stamp set!!!!! And she used Poppy Parade too. I just might be a fan!


Last but not least is Kay's card. She used one of the embossing folders on the card and it looks lovely! I love that DSP. I really need to buy some! :)
Alright I'm off to rest. I so need to kick this cold out of me ASAP!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!

No comments: