Friday, August 27, 2010

More Paisleys.....

I will have new stuff to show you soon that doesn't include the new Paisley Prints stamp set :) I hope you're not getting too tired of seeing them. Tomorrow (hopefully) I can get the swaps and demos from the meeting last night up. Next week, I'll have a few Halloween samples to show you (assuming they get made), the ideas there now I just need to stick it to paper!

This little box is sooooo stinkin' CUTE!!!!! And so easy!!!! I had a completely different 3 minute demo all planned for last night but then on Wednesday I saw this box on Angie Kennedy Juda's blog and I had to show this box to everyone last night! The box is made with one sheet of 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock. I'm not going to go into details about how to make it. I really encourage you to stop by Angie's blog and see her video. It will make sooooo much more sense than me trying to explain it to you :)

Isn't it adorable though!!!?? I used some of the new Candy Cane Christmas DSP for the box too. This paper is so pretty and some of the sheets have glitter on them! I love these colors for Christmas too. I seem to be drawn to the 'non traditional' colors lately.
Of course there's a rhinestone on the top of the tree! Really did you expect anything else from me :)

Here's the side, it's just the most cleaver thing I've seen and I Love it!!! Remember to check out Angie's blog if you want to make this box too. Warning though, these boxes are so easy and fun to make you won't be able to make just one!
Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Paisley Prints, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock: Blushing Bride, Real Red, Whisper White, Candy Cane Christmas DSP
Ink: Blushing Bride, Real Red
Accessories: Red Satin Ribbon, Dimensionals, Rhinestones, Word Window Punch, Crop a Dial
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: