Friday, August 6, 2010

Nest Full of Eggs

I've actually gotten a lot accomplished this week. It didn't feel like it at first but looking back I'm actually a head of schedule!
I planned all my Christmas cards for the my Christmas Card Stamp a Stack in September, I still have a couple spaces left by the way, contact me if you'd like more details. They are awesome by the way!!
I got the baby announcements done, well I've gone as far as I can go with them until baby comes.
The crib is put together.
I've done a load of blankets.
Toys are organized and the room is coming together really nicely. We don't really have theme in the room. There's lots of Disney and lots of zoo animals, but no real theme. Logan's room didn't really have a theme and since we're using alot of the same stuff from him, we just didn't go with any special theme.
But all that's left to do now is more laundry, and putting the bookcase together and the books away. So we're really ahead of schedule and with 10 weeks left I'm feeling really good about the progress we've made. So maybe in the next few weeks I'll have more time for stamping! We'll see though. I still waiting for my Holiday Mini Catalog preorder to get here. I'll defiantly have lots to show you from that! Can't wait for it to come! Come on UPS!!!

But for today's card I thought I'd pull out another one of those 'rarely' used sets. This sets I've NEVER used, and I've had it for months! I really love it too. I have to say that I thought Cherry Cobbler was going to be my new favorite color of the new colors but Marina Mist is AWESOME! I love this color!! It's the perfect blue, it just goes with everything! I LOVE IT!!
Isn't this card sweet and simple? This would make a great make and take or if you need to make a ton of cards this would be perfect.
I used my ink pads and blender pens to color the nest and eggs. I gotta say again, I love Marina Mist! I also used my color spritzer tool all over the base of this card and on the inside too. I thought it resembled the speckles on the eggs nicely and added a nice touch.
I think I'm going to go nap. I'm ahead of schedule and I feeling good so I'm gonna go rest while Logan naps too. Or maybe I'll stamp........
Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Upsy Daisy, Nature's Nest
Cardstock: Marina Mist, Chocolate Chip, Garden Green, Whisper White
Ink: Staz On, Marina Mist, Garden Green, Chocolate Chip, Not Quite Navy, Night of Navy
Accessories: Marina Mist Ribbon, Color Spritzer Tool, Blender Pens, Dimensionals
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: