Saturday, August 14, 2010

New projects are coming

I had every intention today of posting a new project today but when I went to look at the pictures on the computer they really were horrible. I have to retake them and then I'll get them up. Unfortunately now I've run out of time with Logan up from his nap and other stuff to be done before tonight, so the super cute box will have to wait :( But I do want to do a quick puppy update.

Chase is a ball of energy!!! He's been to the vet and the vet said he's a terrier mix, half terrier, half Schnauzer. Logan and Chase love to play together though and often go into his room and play. I don't know what they're doing in there, since I'm not invited to play, but as long as no toys are eaten up then I'm ok with it. He does have super sharp teeth and chews everything. He's going through about 2 chew toys a week. It's crazy! We got him a nice cozy bed but he's chewed a hole in it twice. So until we're done with the puppy chewing stage he may just have to live with sleeping on the floor. Logan love to feed him too and we've had to explain that chase doesn't need to eat 8 times a day. He's not a big fan of treats, he doesn't like milk bones-I've never known a dog not to like milk bones but he doesn't. He's very appreciative to get the treat and will carry it around all day in his mouth and hid it in special places but he'll never eat them. It's cute but strange. The cats still are not pleased with our new addition but they're just going to have to get used to it.

Here's a couple pictures from when we were at my parents house watering their garden when they were on vacation last week. Their cats were also not happy with the new visitor :)

Isn't he cute though, he loves being on the couch, he's such a little lap dog!

It is exhausting to water plants! Poor guy was so tired he feel asleep on the couch while we finished the watering :)
I'll have a new project, hopefully tomorrow.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: