Thursday, September 9, 2010

Candy Boxes

I'm slowly but surely getting things ready. I think I'm almost ready for my Christmas Card Stamp a Stack on Saturday. Everything is packed, just need to double check everything. I'm slowly getting ready for my Dr Appointment on Monday too. If I do have to be induced I'm not sure if my Dr will send me straight to the hospital or if we'll schedule something for next week. But I'm taking my bag to the Dr appointment just in case. Still haven't packed it, but I have a nice list of things that need to go in it :) I've loaded more songs on my MP3 player. I stopped and got a gift for Logan from the baby when we bring it home. And Logan picked out a gift today for the baby from him. Friday I'll get my drivers license renewed. It expires in October and I'd rather not take a baby to the MVD so I'll do it tomorrow. I still haven't started on my Thank You gifts to the nurses and staff. Once I do I think they'll go quickly, I'm keeping them super simple. I've canceled meetings and dinners for next week just in case. I know there's more that I have to do but I'm drawing a blank right now. Sunday I hope to get some cleaning done, bathrooms, vacuuming, etc. Just so that if I do get induced on Monday I'll at least come home to a clean house :) I'm not sure what's going to happen but slowly I'm ready if it does happen next week. And if not-look how ahead I'll be!

At all my classes I always like to give little gifts to everyone for coming. So this is what I made for my Stamp a Stack.

Aren't they cute!? I used the new Candy Wrapper Die in the Holiday Mini and went with bright colors for these. I actually looked at the Brights Button Assortment and used those colors, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Real Red, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie and Daffodil Delight.
They're so fun and I love how they're traditional Christmas colors. I mean yellow and orange for Christmas?? Sure! Why Not?!?
Here's a close up of just a couple of them, they're all made the same just with different colors.

It's difficult to see in the picture but I used the Poinsettia embossing folder on the white cardstock then wrapped it around the box. I used brads to hold the box closed, which is super cute!!! And I added a little pearl to the end of the Y in 'Joy'



Aren't they cute! I just love them!
I'm going to try to get a couple of posts scheduled for next week, so if you see new stuff it doesn't mean it's going up live, just means that somehow I've gotten myself organized enough to get the scheduled :)
Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Perfect Punches
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Real Red, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight and Whisper White
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Real Red, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Scallop Circle, 1 3/8, 1 1/4 inch Circle Punches, Big Shot, Candy Wrapper Die, Petals a Plenty Embossing Folder, Sticky Strip, Gold Brads, Dimensionals
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

5 comments:

Lena said...

These candy boxes look beautiful

Marketing Expert said...

Our in house printing machines and expert designers always endeavour to integrate conventional and modern proven techniques to style up cupcake boxes wholesale.

AlexKath said...

Candies are delicious and loved by the people of all ages especially the kids. We at The Customize Boxes are outstanding at working to craft the uniquely designed Custom Candy Display Boxes which captivate the attention of the prospects.

Anusha Peter said...

Thank you for writing this quality informational content. Your writing technique is impressive and enjoyable to read. If you want about Development services company in india.

Bradley Francis said...

Buy Custom Boxes in all styles and any size. Click us and personalize the packaging products on your own. Free design support wholesale prices, Visit Here.