Friday, September 24, 2010

Fast and Fabulous!

Well I'm headed to the doctors office for the third time this week in just a few minutes, but just in case I sent back to the hospital I wanted to get one more post in. I have 4 projects, photographed that I would love to show you but didn't get the time to pre-schedule my posts, so they'll have to wait until I get back with or without a baby. This time I'm taking my hospital bag. I'm really not sure if I'll need it or not. I plan to fight them this time if they send me to the hospital, I'll go BUT I want a guarentee that I'll leave with a baby :) I'll be 37 weeks tomorrow so we're really ok to deliver so I'm really ok with having the baby now.



This card is so simple and fast. I used the level 2 hostess set Fast and Fabulous. And it is by the way Fabulous. I hesitated about getting this one because I have so many flower sets (I'm sure you know what I mean) but I'm so glad that I did get it, I love it!!



I don't use white for the base of my cards very often but it makes a very clean looking card. I kind of like it :) I used Rich Razzleberry and Perfect Plum for this card. It's super simple and I won't go into too many details on it.

I did use my stamp a ma jig to line it up. Normally I am not that particular but figured. Why not for this card :)



Wish me luck. Not sure what's going to happen or what to expect but here I go to the doctors office!!!



Supplies:

Stamp Sets: Fast and Fabulous, Teeny Tiny Wishes

Cardstock: Whisper White, Perfect Plum, Rich Razzleberry

Ink: Perfect Plum, Rich Razzleberry

Accessories: Word Window and Modern Label Punch, Rhinestones, Stamp a Ma Jig, Dimensionals, Sponges, Rich Razzleberry Taffeta Ribbon




No comments: