Monday, September 13, 2010

Owls or Ghosts?

I had intended to post this earlier but for some reason blogger wouldn't let me log on. But I had my ultrasound and Dr appointment and there will be no induction. My fluid levels have doubled somehow and everything looks good. So we're back to waiting for baby to come naturally. So the pregnancy goes on. I think a little piece of me was hoping for an induction and the end to this pregnancy, but I guess I'll have to wait a little longer :)


I saw these super cute ghosts on a blog somewhere-I have got to start writing these down. I really want to give credit where credit is due but that will never happen if I continue to loose track of where I see these great ideas! But this is not my original idea but I LOVE IT!! And had to make a card with little ghosts.

So do you recognize that punch? No, it's the owl punch with the feet cut off and turned upside down!! Is that not too clever!?!

I used my circle punch from my itty bitty punch pack for the face. I embossed the black CS with the Spider Web folder then lightly sponged white ink over it.
Aren't they cute? More cute than scary I think!

I love the scrunched ribbon! This card was super easy to make too, they would work great for a Halloween party invite or you could do the same idea on a box or bag and fill it with treats :)
Supplies:
Stamp Sets: All Holidays
Cardstock: Elegant Eggplant, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: White Craft
Accessories: Elegant Eggplant and Black ribbon, Big Shot, Spider Web Embossing Folder, 2 Step Owl Punch, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Word Window Punch, Sponges, Dimensionals
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!