Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Told You I'd Be Back!!

I told you I'd be back later today with a project. I'm not sure why but it seems as if there are fewer hours in the day then there used to be. And I KNOW it sounds crazy but after I finally have this baby I think I'll have more time :) It seems the majority of my time now is spent at Dr appointments or meeting with the doula or the nutritionist and once all these appointments are done with and the baby is out I won't be running around so much and feeling like I'm never home. So I know it sounds crazy but I'm still convinced that things will calm down after the baby, well at least we won't be out and about as much :) We may not be sleeping but at least we'll be home :)

For today's project I have a really elegant and simple anniversary card that I just LOVE. I got the idea and inspiration from this card from Connie Collins blog. She's so super talented I love seeing her work. This card is so pretty and I just love it.

The only stamping on this card is the greeting the rest of the card is thanks to the big shot and if you don't have a big shot you NEED one!!


Isn't it just so pretty!!?? I love it and you could easily make a ton of them at a time!
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Marina Mist
Ink: Marina Mist
Accessories: Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, Lattice die, Vanilla Satin Ribbon, Marina Mist Taffeta Ribbon, Word Window Punch, dimensionals
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!