Monday, October 18, 2010

Got Treats?

Today is the big day. I'll be induced this afternoon (unless baby has already come). As of the time I was typing this baby had not come :) So by the time you're reading this baby may have already come. I really don't like pre-scheduling my posts but I also HATE to not have any posts go up at all. So if I have to pre-schedule as opposed to no posts at all, I'll pre-schedule them. I hope you understand.

Last week when I was stamping I had a glitter craving. You know how it is when you haven't used an accessory for a while and you really want to. Well that was my glitter craving-or maybe it's a pregnancy thing :) Anyway I pulled out my chunky glitter-which I hardly ever ever ever use and thought that would be perfect for this project.
I used my XL scallop circle punch and went around the edge with my tombow glue and then covered it all in black glitter. The pictures really don't give it the sparkly justice it deserves but trust me the glitter is there. I used my markers to color the pumpkin stamp from the Got Treats set and then punched everything out with circle punches. For the little purse. I used my Scallop Envelope Die and cut 2, attached them together and made a super quick, easy, cute purse. It's the perfect size for holding 2 Ghirardelli chocolate squares. I added some ribbon for a handle and voila your done!
It's super cute, and you could modify this for any holiday in the Got Treats stamp set! Isn't the awesome!
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Got Treats
Cardstock: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black and Old Olive Markers
Accessories: Big Shot, Scallop Envelope Die, Sticky Strip, Pumpkin Pie Ribbon, XL Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/4 and 1 3/8 Inch Circle Punches, Tombow Glue, Chunky Glitter, Crop a Dial, Dimensionals
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

3 comments:

Theresa Q. said...

Sending good wishes and thoughts to you and your family today! Welcome new baby!!!!

Terry Molineux said...

Good Luck and cannot wait to find out what you are having....if it was already mentioned I apologize I haven't been around in awhile...
congratulations!!!

canonshooter said...

Congratulations on your new addition to your family.
I have enjoyed hearing about your waiting days and all your wonderful samples. God has truly blessed you.
Sincerely,
Louise McLeod - Phoenix, AZ