Friday, October 1, 2010

Meeting Swaps

Last night was our meeting. I had a great time as usual! But we'll get the to awesome swaps in a second. I had a doctors appointment on Wednesday and she said that everything looks good. Baby looks good and we're going to hope labor starts naturally by itself in the next week or so. If I get to 39 weeks, (which is in 8 days) we'll schedule a date that week to induce. Hopefully I'll have the baby before then without having to be induced but we'll have to wait and see what happens.

The meeting last night was great! Unfortunately most of our group was late due to traffic nightmares thanks to VP Biden's visit here. But everyone eventually got there and it was great. Amber's workshop went great! She did a great workshop with AWESOME projects of which I plan to copy so I won't tell you what she did! I forgot to take a picture of our make and take this morning so I'll get that done and posted in the next day or two. But our swaps were awesome! The theme this month was workshop cards, and THANK YOU to everyone for labeling your cards. You can see my swap here.

First up is Karen. Karen ALWAYS impresses me! Look how simple and stunning this card is!
And the inside, just fabulous!


Next up is Kim 1. I love this set. I don't have it and I don't think I'm going to get it, but never say never because it's really growing on me :) Oh alright....maybe....I probably will just get it :)


This one is Corrina's. I love the colors and those cute cupcakes. I don't have this set either. But that's the AWESOME thing about swaps is that even if I don't have the set, I still have samples using that set to show my customers. Isn't that great!


This one is Kim 2. I love those colors, especially the Concord Crush and I never thought I would like that color!


This one is Pam's. It's beautiful! I love the fall colors on this one too.


This one is Michelle C's card. It's amazing how one tiny piece of ribbon can add so much to a card! I love this card.


This one is by Michelle G. I'm so glad I got that Aviary Stamp Set. Just wish I had more time to use it. I love how Michelle used an eyelet on the birdcage.


This super cute Christmas one is Carmelita's. I love how she used the border punch on the top and bottom of the cardstock. CUTE! Carmelita also brought me a HUGE bag of baby girl clothes, I LOVE THEM. THANKS Carmelita!!!



This one is Mindy's. I love those owls! I don't have that hostess set either but it's really growing on me. The more I see it the more I love it! And I love how she made the cardstock look like ribbon on the bottom of the card. So cute!


This one is by Nichole. She's Michelle's new recruit. I love this embossing folder, I think it's one of my favorites. It's so pretty that you can make a great card just with the folder!


This one is Amber's. It's hard to tell from the picture but there are rhinestones on the tree and you all know how much I LOVE the rhinestones :)



This one is Kay's. I love the colors, and never in a million years would I have put Real Red with Peach Parfait but it works!


This one is by Theresa. I love the butterflies, I love the embossing folder, I LOVE IT all!!
If you're interested in joining our group of demonstrators you still have a couple of weeks to sign up and get the great Greenhouse Gala tote bag! I'd love to talk to you about being a demonstrator, so if you're interested please let me know!! We have the MOST fun at our meetings!! And I'd love for you to join us!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: