Friday, October 8, 2010

More Chocolate Announcments--Can I be stopped?

I had a doctors appointment on Wednesday. And just when I thought this pregnancy had come to an end my doctor informs me that baby is doing SO well that she wants me to get to my due date now. AHHHH I thought I would be induced next week but looks like I'll be going another week. Baby was actually SO active at the appointment that when they hooked me up to the heart monitors to monitor baby every time they'd 'find' baby and start recording baby would switch sides. The doctor wanted at least 20 minutes of continuous monitoring and baby would only stay put long enough for 5-10 minutes at a time then we'd loose the signal. The baby would literally switch sides and roll over so that the monitor couldn't pick up the heart beat signal. So we'd switch the monitor to the other side and 10 minutes later she'd do it again! So it took almost an hour and 2 nurses to finally get the 20 minutes of monitoring the doctor wanted. So I went in for what I thought would be a 45 minute appointment (after the ultrasound, monitoring and seeing the doctor) almost 2 HOURS later I left!!! If baby doesn't come by October 18 we WILL induce then. Then I'll be overdue and she DOES want the baby out by then. So I should for sure have a baby by then :) We're still very hopeful baby will decide to come on her own in the next week or so. I'll be counting down the next 10 days!!!


I have more chocolate baby announcements to show you. I've seriously gone off the deep end with chocolate in my house. I think I now have more announcements that have candy attached to them in some way than card announcements that we'll send out. Isn't that just crazy!?! And don't tell anyone but I thought of more people I need to make some for--ahhhhahahah!!! Still not sure what I'll do though, but I'll make sure to post them when they're done.

I have 2 different ones to show you today. I've already shown you the other 2 that I've done, 36 of these and 16 of these The first ones I have today I only have 7 of, they're for Logan's teachers and staff at school.
I used the bitty box die for them and when baby comes I'll wrap baby's birth info around the candy and stick it in the box.
I used the All in the Family set and my markers to color them. It actually went really fast.
The next ones I also only have 6 of, they're for the nieces and nephews, so they're not too fancy and were really fast. And the only reason I did them was because the pouches were already made from doing them for Logan's class so I thought why not?!

The birth info will also be wrapped around the candy in this one.
So I think that's it. IF I get around to making an additional 15 or so like I want I'll have completely lost my mind!

Supplies:
Stamp Sets: All in the Family, Teddy and Train
Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Subtles DSP, Lap of Luxury DSP, Whisper White, Concord Crush
Ink: Staz On, Pretty in Pink, Concord Crush pads and Pretty in Pink, Pink Pirouette, Blush Blossom and Daffodil Delight markers
Accessories: Big Shot, Bitty Box Die, Petal Card Die, Scallop Circle, 1 3/8 and 1 1/4 inch Circle, and Word Window Punches, Dimesionals, Sticky Strip
Think happy baby thoughts for the weekend. Maybe baby will decide that 10-10-10 will be a good birthday, I'm sure hoping and praying for that anyway!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: