Saturday, October 2, 2010

My Mug Mat

Super quick post today. We're taking Logan to a birthday party this afternoon so I don't have much time, but I wanted to show you our make and take from the meeting on Thursday. We made these adorable coasters or as Amber called them 'mug mats'. Which I think I prefer over coasters! It just sounds so much better and cuter!

They were super easy, we used the square scallop die on 2 pieces of our fabric and some felt. We held the 3 layers together with a small x in each corner with some linen thread. I love them. They're super easy. The mug mat went with some of the other things Amber demoed but I can't tell you what those were because I think I'm going to make lots of Christmas gifts this year and use her idea. :)
Here's the mug mat in action, though with my glass of water not a mug, but you get the idea. I'm so looking forward to drinking something other than water when baby is born :)
Ok we're off to a birthday party.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!

No comments: