Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Sparkling Christmas!

Today's card was more of an experiment than a planned project. I was trying some Christmas color combos and had my glitter sitting on my desk and went a little, or maybe a lot crazy! Originally I was just going to do the tree with scallops but then thought, well I have the matching glitter-lets see what that looks like!

So what do you think? Do you like the glitter, does the color combo work for a Christmas Card? It took a little longer to do this card then I had originally planned. I did each color of glitter separately and wanted each color to dry before I did the next color.
I actually really like it. Next time I may go with a smaller tree and position the greeting in a better spot but over all I think it's a cute card. I wouldn't make a ton of them though :)

Plus I love it because it's super sparkly!
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Christmas Greeting
Carstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Real Red, Brushed Silver
Ink: Real Red, Basic Black
Accessories: Chunky Glitter, Scallop Border Punch, Tombow Glue, Big Shot, Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Black Satin Ribbon, Dimensionals
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: