Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Thanks a Million

As I'm typing this (Sunday afternoon) there is no sign of baby making an appearance, but just in case I'm spending the afternoon typing up blog posts for the week so that if anything happens you guys aren't left hanging :)

I did alot of stamping this weekend. Some on Friday, lots on Saturday so I have lots to show you! Everything I stamped though I pretty much copied. But as I tell my customers all the time, it's alright to copy, I do it all the time! Our catalog is full of ideas for you to copy and so is my blog!

Today's card I saw on Linda Heller's blog. She had a downline meeting and this was one of the techniques showed at it. Trish showed it, and I've actually had the pleasure of meeting Trish at convention and she is one of the funniest, sweetest demos I've ever met! There's a video on how to do this technique by Trish on Linda's blog so make sure you check it out.

Here's the card.

Isn't it just stunning! I used the Square Lattice embossing folder and then used my brayer with Rich Razzleberry ink over it and the raised part of the folder will pick up the ink while the rest stays white. It's just so awesome!! I love it. Trish has a ton more samples that she shows in the video so make sure you watch because the samples are gorgeous!!
It's super easy and super quick! Makes a really great monochromatic card, don't you think? I just love it!! Thanks Trish for the awesome idea!!
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Word Play
Cardstock: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Big Shot, Square Lattice folder, Brayer, Rich Razzleberry Taffeta Ribbon, Dimensionals
Thanks for looking, see you soon!

No comments: