Thursday, December 9, 2010

Dazzling Dasher

As I'm writing this I'm waiting (as patiently as possible) for the UPS man to bring me my new toys! I can't wait! I'm so excited to play with my new dies and the new paper-oh my goodness the new paper is beautiful! I'm sure I'll have plenty of samples to show you soon! But I have had time to stamp. More time the last few days then I've had in a really long time so I have lots to share with you. You'll see it all in the next few days. Now the challenge will be finding the time to post them. I'm good at looking at blogs and just doing general stuff online while holding Megan but I'm not so great at one handed typing :) But hopefully with a few good naps (for Megan) I can get all the posts done! In the meantime here's a cute, fast Christmas card.

I got the inspiration for this card from Splitcoast stampers. I was doing a search for something else and this card came up and it was so nice so I made my version of it. I added some sparkle to it from the rhinestones and I added some ribbon to mine.







Isn't it just so cute and simple. Not much to explain on how I did it. I think it's pretty self explanatory. Now it's back to waiting for the big brown truck to drive up!
Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Short and Sweet, Dasher, En Francais
Cardstock: Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Night of Navy
Ink: Night of Navy, Sahara Sand
Accessories: Rhinestones, Night of Navy Ribbon, Hobby Blade, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by, see you soon!!!

No comments: