Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My Table Runner

I love this project. I love the big shot. I love the fabric. I love the possibilities it provides! This is by far my favorite technique to do with the big shot and fabric. The large square scallop die is one of my all time favorite dies! I just love it. I've made countless bags and purses with it and now a table runner and pot holders!! I've had this idea for a table runner for months and months now but I just never had the time to get it done. So with our demo Christmas party and gift exchange I thought now is the time to do it. The other project I wanted to do would have taken a little longer. And I just didn't have that time. So I cut all the fabric and headed over to my Mom's house, (my sewing machine is out of commission right now. It still works it's just not accessible because there's tons of presents in front of it). So my Mom helped me sew them together and they came out fantastic. I want to make another one-for me to keep with the new fabric in the Occasions mini, but longer so that it will go across my entire table. My table's pretty big, it fit perfectly on my Mom's table :)


Here's the pot holders, simple and so cute with the button on the corner!




The table runner! And depending on what kind of mood you're in, it's reversible. You can either have the fringy edges showing like the picture above or you can flip it over for a more finished look to it, like the bottom picture.
I just love it!! Can't wait to make more!!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: