Friday, December 24, 2010

Peace On Earth

It's Christmas Eve. The day here will be spent getting ready for the church pageant. Megan will be Jesus and Logan is an angel. We'll also be putting any finishing touches on cookies for Santa and any last minute presents we may have. Dan has today off, so most of the day I'm sure will just be a lazy play day with the kids kind of day. I'm looking forward to it. Logan is super excited for Christmas and the anticipation is killing him, oh to be a kid again.

The card today is the Christmas card that Dan and I sent out this year. I actually had them done in September. I didn't want to have to worry about when I'd do my cards after Megan was born so we made sure to have them done before she came.

The card is pretty simple, I stamped the image twice, once on the bottom piece of white then on the top. I ran the bottom one through the big shot for some extra texture.
I actually colored them after the card was assembled. I found it easier to line up the images before they were colored. I love the greeting on this card too. The font is just amazing, I love it!
It's a pretty simple card. No big accessories or ribbon just a simple card. I LOVE IT!
Supplies:
Stamp Sets: A Wish For Peace, Peaceful Season
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Whisper White
Ink: Staz On, Cherry Cobbler pads, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight and Crumb Cake markers
Accessories: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots folder, Dimensionals
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!


No comments: