Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Switching Gears

Oh my I did such a good job at posting last week and this week I'm really dropping the ball :) It's time to switch gears though. Christmas is over and it's time to move on to the new mini catalog and Sale a Bration!! Sale a Bration starts in less than a month--I'm so excited!!! Call me today to book a workshop. Sale a Bration is by far my favorite time of the year (in terms of Stampin' Up! anyway!). So in keeping with switching gears I have a project today that shows so many new products from the mini catalog! New paper, new dies, it's all so exciting!
Isn't it cute?! It's made from the new Petal Cone die that is fantastic! I can't wait to use it more. I see some super cute Valentine's Day cones in my future!

This die is so cute and I love the paper-oh my goodness I LOVE THE PAPER!! You have to get this DSP. Every sheet is so beautiful!

The picture unfortunately doesn't do much justice to how great this DSP is!




I just love this project! I'm also ready to get back into doing classes and workshops full time again so I'll be posting soon about some fun classes I'm excited to do and as always please contact me if you'd like to host a workshop. I can't wait to do them again!!
Hopefully I'll be back soon with another project. I have lots of thank you cards to make so I need to get started on those :)
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Thank You Kindly
Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla, Springtime Vintage DSP
Ink: Baja Breeze
Accessories: Big Shot, Petal Cone Die, Sticky Strip, Scallop Trim Punch, Vanilla Grosgrain Ribbon
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: