Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Thanks!

I'm happy to announce I'm getting my to-do list done in a timely fashion. Megan had her 8 week check up yesterday and she's 11lbs 9oz and 24 inches long. She's going to be very tall she's already in 6 month clothes. Geez!! I still have lots to do on my to do list and I've added a couple more so this post will be pretty quick.

This is the second card I made for my friend, you can see the first one here. This one was simple and I think I've done lots of different cards with this same layout. What can I say, just love this layout.

I love this DSP and since I've been using my Christmas stash lately I forgot I had this one.
The card is pretty self explanatory. I stamped the greeting twice, once in Baja Breeze then again in Soft Suede and cut out the soft suede THANKS. Popped it up with dimensionals and it's done. Couldn't be easier!
Tomorrow is our demo party, I'm so exited. I finished my gift and can't wait for the party. I hope I can remember to take pictures of the gifts!
Suppplies:
Stamp Set: So Many Thanks
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla, Elegant Soiree DSP
Ink: Baja Breeze, Soft Suede
Accessories: Very Vanilla Ribbon, Dimensionals-YEP that's it!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: