Monday, December 13, 2010

A Wonderful CASE

Quick, quick post today. I can't believe how much stuff I need to get done this week. I hope I have enough time :/ We have our Christmas demo meeting this week, which I love. We all bring 1 stamped/homemade gift with SU supplies and we do a fun gift exchange. I still need to make the gift! Also sometime this week I need to finish getting ready for my class on Sunday. The girls are going to make the Design a House and some Simple adorned charms. I'm excited for it and I don't have too much more to get ready. Logan also has to get a flu shot this week, Megan has her 8 week check up. And somewhere in there I need to make 3 batches of cookies. 2 for a cookie bake off tomorrow night and 1 for a cookie exchange Thursday. Oh and I need to clean the house really well since I have company coming on Friday. YIKES! So much to do! And Christmas is only 12 days away you know. I still have a few gifts to wrap but thank goodness everything is bought! So you'll understand if I don't get my posts out as quickly as I would like this week :) I"m sure you're just as busy!

Before we get to the project I have the cutest picture of Megan we took yesterday. She's 8 weeks today-can you believe it!?
Isn't that just the cutest! I think this is her first 'official' smile. She even had a tiny giggle that went along with it!! Too cute-I just love this picture!

For today's project. I was asked by a friend to make some cards for her, so here's one of the designs I did. I love this card. I got the inspiration for it from Mary Fish's blog. She's an amazing stamper. I just LOVE everything she does!
Mine is slightly different I sponged the edges on mine and changed the ribbon and brad color but everything else is the same. I just love it!


I also put my white card on a Basic Gray piece of CS. When I do neutral colored cards (Vanilla, White) I like to put some colored CS on the back just to give it a little extra POP of color. Plus I think it makes it just a little bit more sturdy :)


Before my to-do list gets any longer I better get to work!!
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Word Play
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Gray
Accessories: Gray Satin Ribbon (retired), Sponges, Silver Brads, Dimensionals, Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing folder
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

1 comment:

Theresa Q. said...

Cute picture of Megan!! Can't believe she is that big already!