Monday, January 3, 2011

Botanical Thanks!

Today is the last day for the Holiday Mini Catalog. If there's any last minute things you need out of there make sure you get it today! That means tomorrow is the first day of the Occasions Mini Catalog. I think one of my favorite things in this catalog is the DSP. I LOVE the packages this mini catalog. I'm sure I'm going to be using alot of it. This one, Botanical Gazette is probably my favorite. Though next time I use the Springtime Vintage one I'm sure that one will become my favorite :) This card is so pretty and the vintage look of the DSP means I didn't have to do much to the card!

I started this card with the intention to round the corners of the DSP, but then when I accidentally grabbed the wrong punch and punched a ticket corner in one of them well my idea was gone! But I decided instead of scrap the idea I'll see what it looks like with the ticket corner punch and I actually like it better this way then if the corners were rounded.
I used a larger Espresso button on the bottom of the tag, then added a small Vanilla button on top with some linen thread in there and it looks so good!

Isn't that DSP just gorgeous!?! I love it and can't wait to use more of it!
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Thank You Kindly
Ink: Early Espresso
Cardstock: Pear Pizazz, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Botanical Gazette DSP
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, Neutrals Buttons, Linen Thread, Sponges, Ticket Corner Punch, Dimensionals
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: