Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy Anniversary

Today is Dan and my anniversary. We've been married for 8 years today. I wanted to make him a simple but elegant card and I was inspired by this card that I made last month. I love the brocade flourish on it and I wanted to do it again. I grabbed some blues-which were one of our wedding colors-I wonder if Dan will notice :) and made the card. I used one of the hearts from the I {heart} Hearts set.


I added a little ribbon and a pearl. I thought about adding glitter for fun but Dan doesn't like glitter on cards so I changed my mind and went with the pearl instead. I'm not sure why he doesn't like glitter on cards, I LOVE glitter! I think he doesn't like the mess of it. You know some cards with glitter the glitter just keeps falling off and it's such a mess. Usually that doesn't happen with my cards but just to keep the peace I decided to leave the glitter off.
Supplies:
Stamp Sets: I {heart} Hearts, Friends 24/7, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock: Marina Mist, Night of Navy, Very Vanilla
Ink: Marina Mist, Night of Navy and Crumb Cake Marker
Accessories: Marina Mist Ribbon, Adhesive Pearls, Color Spritzer, Dimensionals
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!

No comments: