Tuesday, January 11, 2011

It's a Sneak Peak!!

We are just weeks away from the most wonderful time of the Stampin' Up! year--Sale-a-Bration!!! I just love this promotion! It's always so much fun! I'm in the process of working on a few classes coming up and I just love the Sale-a-Bration stuff this year, it's going to be hard when it retires. I'll have to stock up on everything while I can! You should too! I have a special sneak peak for you today! Here's a look at one of the stamps from the Punch Bunch Sale a Bration set!

I love all the stamps in this set but there are 3 that I LOVE LOVE LOVE! This Happy Birthday one, the owl-he's just too cute, and one with some flower on it that says 'For You'-you could use that for anything! Not only is the stamp set from Sale-a-Bration too but he DSP on this card is from the Ice Cream Parlor DSP pack that is one of the Sale a Bration freebies! This DSP is so beautiful! I love it! There's a Melon Mambo pattern that is just too pretty! You'll see that one soon on a project!
So what do you think? I love the stamp set, the seam binding, the scallop edges! Everything! Hope you do too!!!
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Punch Bunch (SAB)
Cardstock: Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Ice Cream Parlor DSP
Ink: Old Olive
Accessories: Scallop Border Punch, Pear Pizazz Seam Binding, Scallop Square Punch, Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Dimensionals
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: