Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Milk and Friends

I think I'm on a roll with posting. My goal for the year is to post Monday-Friday and take the weekends off. I'm hoping to keep up with it :) I also would love to get back to doing Tutorial Tuesdays. Perhaps I'll have time to sneak a few of them in here and there but I'm afraid it won't be a regular feature on my blog for a while still :( But if you ever have questions on how anything is made please let me know, I'm happy to answer questions for you.

Today's project is a sneak peak of Sale-a-Bration. I have to admit that Sale-a-Bration is by far my favorite time in the SU year. I love doing classes this time of year and workshops are the BEST! I love seeing my customers make something with the SAB sets and then get so excited when they learn they can earn that set for FREE! Or going over hostess benefits with my hostess and informing her that in addition to the tons of free stuff she's already getting she's also earned extra Sale a Bration sets too! It's such an exciting time! I would love to do your workshop too. Please call me to set one up! I'm so ready to get back into my business full time after year off :)

Ok but back to today's project. It's so simple to make and it's so darn cute! I used the Milk Carton die for the big shot and then used some of the Sale-a-Bration Ice Cream Parlor Quick Accents for the band around it. The quick accents come in a package with lots of self adhesive die cuts and lots of DSP. They're so cute! This year there's there so much free SAB to earn! In addition to the DSP and accents there's also 4 exclusive Sale a Bration stamp sets, ribbon, buttons, MDS downloads, and decor elements to choose from-not to mention the dozens and dozens of catalog sets you can choose from this year! It's going to be so exciting!!! Ok I keep loosing track of what I'm talking about-lets get back to the project for real this time! :)




The tag is stamped with one of the Sale-a-Bration stamp sets-Punch Bunch. I just love that set it comes with 5 stamps that all coordinate with a SU punch! To finish off the box I tied some ribbon around the band and spritzed it with my color spritzer. I did a tone on tone color so it's hard to see the color spritz in the picture.
I hope that I'm getting you just a little excited for Sale-a-Bration. If you don't want to host a class or workshop this year, I will be providing lots of class opportunities for you to attend. We'll be doing a SAB Stamp Camp on February 5 and I'm hoping to do another class in March-I'll keep you up to date on those as I get all the details planned.
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Punch Bunch (SAB)
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Ink: Daffodil Delight and Old Olive Markers
Accessories: Big Shot, SAB Ice Cream Parlor Accents, Linen Thread, Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon, Sticky Strip
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: