Friday, January 14, 2011

Sale A Bration is Right Around the Corner!

We are only about 10 days away from the start of Sale-a-Bration!!! Have I told you how much I love Sale-a-Bration? It's the best time of the Stampin' Up! year-or is that when the new catalog is released....hmmmm that's a tough one! I have another sample for the Punch Bunch stamp set to show you today.

Isn't it cute. I love the DSP on this card, and the little ducks on the tag are too cute! The DSP is from the mini catalog from the Springtime Vintage set. I used my markers to color the tag image and when doing this I left out the greeting on the tag and used the 'hello baby' greeting from Teeny Tiny Wishes.
It's so cute!
Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Punch Bunch, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive, Rose Red Markers, Rose Red Pad
Accessories: Tag Punch, Rose Red Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals
I've successfully done 2 weeks in a row of posting!!! Thank goodness for schedules and for stamping time. I'm so happy to be stamping at least once a day again!!! I can't wait to show you more. Thanks for checking in so often!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: