Friday, February 11, 2011

Birthday Celebrations

I have a really quick post for you.  I'm so excited.  Yesterday I got my shipment of new stuff and boy am I like a kid in a candy store.  Packages and packages of new cardstock, at least a dozen new stamp sets and tons of accessories!  And most of it was free! I just LOVE Sale-a-Bration!!!  

 Today's card I made last night with some of my new stuff.  I had to give it to the lucky birthday girl this morning so the pictures were taken in my room at night so I'm sorry about the not so great pictures, but I thought this card was so cute I just had to share it!  I stamped the cake twice and used my markers to color in one.  I cut that one out and popped it up on the other cake.  So simple but make such a cute card!  I love doing tone on tone embossing.  I just LOVE the look.  And I just love the scallop border in the back with the rhinestones so pretty!
So it's a fun simple card, and came together in just minutes!  Hopefully I'll get a chance to play today, but first I have to clear my desk first.  The mountains of stamps behind the card are all my new stuff!!  Yay!!  But unfortunately they're taking over my desk and it's a little impossible to work right now :)

Supplies:
Stamp Sets:  Upsy Daisy, Slice of Life
Cardstock:  Baja Breeze, So Saffron, Poppy Parade, Whisper White
Ink:  Staz-On and Poppy Parade Pad, Poppy Parade, So Saffron and Baja Breeze Markers
Accessories:  Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, 3/4 inch Circle Punch, Rhinestones, Dimensionals

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: